- Email marketing is not an easy task, but there are certain things you can do to help make your campaign successful
- To get your email opened and read, one of the most important things is to send it at the best time
- When exactly, depends on who your target market is
- For B2B emails aimed at entrepreneurs and workaholics (basically people who check their email all day), the weekend is the best time to send emails – Saturdays yield the highest open and click-through rates
- If your market is more general and you’re reaching people who work nine-to-five and don’t check their email as often after work, your best bet is to send emails in the middle of the week on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
- Here’s a helpful infographic on when people check their email.