- People are watching a ton of YouTube, and not just on their computers
- Google sees more than 1 billion hours of watch time across all devices each day
- The most widely-used social media platform in the US isn’t Facebook – It’s YouTube, a platform used by 73% of US adults extending most broadly across all demographic groups
- Users are watching a whopping 100 million hours of the streaming service every day on their televisions, using living room devices like Google’s Chromecast, Amazon FireTV, Roku and AppleTV
- In 2012, just a few years ago, Google reported that it streamed 100 million hours of video each day across all devices – today it’s grown to ten times that amount.
These highlights are from the source article:
People watch 1 billion hours a day on YouTube, 100 million hours on their TV's