- As of April Office 365 will be known as Microsoft 365
- Office 365 was available in two plans for home users: Office 365 Personal and Office 365 Home
- Now Office 365 Personal has become Microsoft 365 Personal, for one user, and costs $6.99/month
- Office 365 Home was rebranded as Microsoft 365 Family, allows 6 users and costs $9.99 per month
- Both include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook on both Windows and Mac and the Web
- For Windows local users only, you also get Access Database and Publisher
- You also get 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage and 60 minutes of Skype credit every month.
Office 365 Is Now Microsoft 365 What It Means for You and Your Family
Curated by Paul Helmick
I’m a Technology CEO and Experienced Entrepreneur. I love helping people use technology to grow their business.