You’re in good company if you use WordPress to publish on the web. Here’s a sampler of well-known sites that are powered by WordPress.
- The New York Times’ blogs cover everything imaginable, ranging from arts to economics.
- CNN hosts blogs for their many on-air personalities including Anderson Cooper and Dr. Sanjay Gupta.
- Forbes is a leading source for reliable business news and financial information.
- Reuters’ blogs deliver critical news to decision makers, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
- Maclean’s enlightens readers with investigative reporting and exclusive stories from leading journalists.
Fortune 500 Companies
- GM’s FastLane blog is a forum for GM executives to talk about GM’s current and future products and services.
- UPS’ Upside shares personal insights and perspective about the world’s largest transportation company.
- eBay Ink is your official source for information, opinion and perspective on eBay, Inc.
- PlayStation.Blog is where the people who create the PlayStation experience meet gamers & fans directly.
- Best Buy uses WordPress MU to power 1050 local store blogs & their mobile site
- The Rolling Stones’ website (“the World’s Greatest Rock ‘N’ Roll Band”) including a complete discography and videos.
- LifeandTimes.com is curated by Jay-Z and covers a wide range of the artist’s interests.
- Katy Perry is an American singer and songwriter. Her site offers videos, lyrics, ringtones, & more.
- Lollapalooza is an annual music festival featuring heavy metal, alternative, punk and hip hop.
- MP3.com features over 1 million tracks, artist profiles, photos, videos, and new music daily.
- AllThingsD is the home of technology writers like Walt Mossberg, Kara Swisher, and John Paczkoswsi.
- Om Malik’s GigaOm covers the ins and outs of Silicon Valley with a network of WordPress blogs.
- TechCrunch is a blog about technology start-ups and is one of the top technology blogs on the web.
- Samsung Digital Cameras & Camcorders Blog was launched in 2009 in order to improve the relationship and communication with their customers
- This is the official blog for IBM Recruitment, to provide an insider view of their company, their strategic vision, and what they have to offer as an employer.
- FiveThirtyEight is a blog dedicated to political polling written by Nate Silver.
- TIME’s Swampland offers political insight from the Beltway and beyond.
- Wonkette details the goings-on of the political establishment in Washington, DC and the U.S.
- Political Ticker brings the latest political news and campaign coverage from CNN’s Best Political Team.
- Hub of all information related to the Republican Party.