This is one of the most amazing examples of virtual design and engineering I’ve seen
- The block-building game “Minecraft,” which Microsoft bought in 2014 for over $2 billion, has been one of the most popular games worldwide over the last 10 years and now has 145 million active players each month
- First Check out this 2 minute fly through video of their campus in Minecraft
- It represents over 600 students / engineers with over two months of time on task design and construction in this model
- Second – look over the full post linked in below for some of the highlights of work done in this virtual world
- This is truly an amazing example of the virtual worlds / environments / projects that are to come.