- This issue of the Quarterly, available here as a PDF download, lays out why companies should seize new opportunities in light of digitization and discusses fresh research on consumer decision journeys
- Download the full issue of McKinsey Quarterly 2017 Number 1 (PDF–3.28MB)
- The forces of digitization are advancing fast—and so is the case for digital reinvention
- New research shows just how pressing it’s become to shake up your core and seize new digital business opportunities and structure digital transformation through discovery, design, delivery of digital capabilities, and de-risking of the change process
- In the article “The new battleground for marketing-led growth,” they revisit the consumer decision journey framework and reveal that the irregular paths followed by consumers as they move from brand awareness through to purchase and loyalty have become more “front loaded” because digitization makes it so much easier for consumers to shop around – an opportunity for your organization to get in front of more customers more effectively is possible with a digital focus.
These highlights are from the source article:
McKinsey Quarterly 2017 Number 1 Overview and Full Issue