- Marketing is rapidly evolving, along with technology, including hardware, software, and the online ecosystem
- Marketers’ day-to-day responsibilities, together with what’s expected of marketing departments and marketers, have shifted accordingly
- So have marketing skill sets and the structures of marketing teams—as have attendant costs, including marketing salaries
- Headcount is a large part of the cost of running a marketing function
- An often overlooked cost of running marketing teams has to do with training and education, as well, which are vital for keeping up skills in a fast-changing environment
- Here is how much to budget for marketing hires.
These highlights are from the source article:
Marketing Department Roles and Salaries [Infographic]