- If you read much you will love instapaper – I’ve used it for years now as my primary too to read articles from the web
- Have you ever time-shifted your TV viewing by recording a show, watching it later and skipping the ads
- That what you do with instapaper, you see an article online, click a button in your browser on on your phone to save it, and then read it later anytime
- You can use it on your phone, tablet or desktop, enjoy clear large text, and view clean articles with no ads
- You also have a text searchable archive of everything you’ve ever read
- It saves me alot of time, because often when I find something I need to read, right then is not the best time to actually stop what I’m doing to read it
- Instapaper can even audibly read the articles to you, via it’s speech to text feature, I often have it do this for me when driving and catching up on news
- It will also send you daily digests to your Kindle if you prefer to go through your articles there
- It used to be a paid service but they got acquired by Pinterest and now it’s 100% ad-free and the premium features are now free to everyone.
Instapaper Premium is now free for everyone
Curated by Paul Helmick
I’m a Technology CEO and Experienced Entrepreneur. I love helping people use technology to grow their business.