If you’re fortunate enough to have a job that lets you work from home during the coronavirus quarantine, you may be one of the many Americans who is working from home and caring for children at the same time
- This article shares ten insights to help you turn survival into success.
- 1/ Talk about the changes with your kids
- 2/ Be realistic about what success means
- 3/ Give them structure
- 4/ Get on the same page with your partner
- 5/ Take advantage of free educational resources
- 6/ Self-isolate while in self-isolation
- 7/ Make a space for the kids
- 8/ Go outside
- 9/ Make virtual playdates
- 10/ Stay positive.
See the full article at the link below for more.