- Financial services had the highest unique open rates at 32%, followed by automotive (26%)
- Some industries didn’t fare as well – While still having a relatively high unique open rate of 18%, travel/hospitality and travel services experienced a decrease of at least 5% year-over-year
- Other industries that suffered a similarly-sized decrease were business products and services (13%), telecom consumer services (15%), retail (14%) and consumer products/CPG (12%)
- 81% of emails delivered are classified as marketing type messages and have the lowest unique open (11%) and click-through rates (just under 1%) of all message types
- Here is the full report here from 20 billion emails analyzed.
These highlights are from the source article:
How Are Email Response Rates Trending