- Millennials came of age during a tough economic time
- Student debt has reached an all-time high, and the job market is more competitive than ever
- Most young people today aren’t earning as much money as their parents did when they were young
- Here is a survey showing the median annual total personal income for employed millennials
- The medians ranged from a low of $18,000 per year in Montana to a high of $43,000 in the District of Columbia.
These highlights are from the source article:
Here's how much millennials are earning annually across the US