- Login details of nearly 70 million user details from Dropbox have been leaked online
- An employee re-using a password he had use on another site was to blame
- Last week Dropbox forced users who had not changed their passwords since 2012 then to change them now
- This reinforces the lesson, never, ever use the same password twice
- Use www.lastpass.com or some sort of password manager to help with this.
These highlights are from the source article:
Hackers stole 70 million passwords from Dropbox after an employee reused a password