- Google now decreases your search results if your website is not mobile friendly
- Google’s 2016 AMP project is an open source initiative to make websites faster on mobile devices
- If your website does not format pages and articles with the AMP format, you will not be listed nearly as high search engine results
- First, watch this 60 second video
- Second, if you are using WordPress for your website, it’s as easy as installing this free plugin to ensure your pages and posts are in the new AMP mobile friendly format.
These highlights are from the source article:
Google AMP in 60 Seconds