- Gartner published their look-ahead analysis in the Customer Relationship Management and Customer Experience Primer for 2018
- The market for sales technologies is in the midst of significant innovation and transformation
- Algorithms and process automation are converging in ways that will permanently change how sales organizations engage with prospects and customers
- This change is now called the Third Wave of Sales Force Automation
- Algorithms now impact all of our primary CRM Sales categories, including Sales Force Automation, Lead Management, CPQ, PRM, Sales Performance Management, and sales enablement
- Vendors are understandably now, deeply focused on improving their own products, and working through their own challenges to improve their existing customers’ experiences.
These highlights are from the source article:
Gartner's 2018 CRM Sales Research