- Gartner predicts that by 2020, AI technologies will be pervasive in almost every new software product and service
- In January 2016, the term “artificial intelligence” was not in the top 100 search terms on Gartner’s website – By May 2017, the term ranked 7th,
- There is strong interest from Gartner clients in understanding how AI can and should be used as part of their digital business strategy
- Gartner predicts that by 2020, AI will be a top five investment priority for more than 30 percent of CIOs
- More than half the respondents to Gartner’s 2017 AI development strategies survey indicated that the lack of necessary staff skills was the top challenge to adopting AI in their organization.
These highlights are from the source article:
Gartner Says AI Technologies Will Be in Almost Every New Software Product by 2020