- Facebook regularly lands near the top of lists of the best companies to work for
- Here is what it takes to land a job at the massive social network – transcript excerpts are from from the interview with Jeff Reynar
- We’re looking for people who are bold, who are willing to try and tackle difficult problems that customers face, or solve particularly gnarly technical challenges that allow us to build new things and do so by taking some risks
- We’re looking for people who are focused on having impact, which is sort of another way of saying that people should prioritize things really well, and focus on solving big problems rather than little ones because the sooner we solve some of the big problems, the more we can build on those results
- We want people who want to move fast – And that doesn’t mean being reckless, but it means being biased toward action and getting going on a solution rather than spending a lot of time talking about it upfront.
These highlights are from the source article:
Facebook These are the kinds of people we want to hire