- Facebook and Google are really the only two viable online advertising options today
- Here’s an executive summary of how Facebook results trend
- The average clickthrough rate (CTR) for Facebook ads across all industries is 0.90%, according to recent research from WordStream
- Legal advertisers have the highest average CTR on Facebook ads (1.61%); employment/job training advertisers have the lowest average CTR (0.47%)
- The average conversion rate for Facebook ads across all industries is 9.21%
- The average cost per click (CPC) across all industries is $1.72, and the average cost per action (CPA) is $18.68
- Here is the infographic showing the results for all 18 industries including healthcare, finance, insurance, etc.
About the research: The report was based on November 2016 through January 2017 Facebook advertising data for 256 US-based WordStream clients in 18 industries.
Sign in with one of your preferred accounts below:
These highlights are from the source article:
Facebook Advertising Benchmarks for 18 Industries