- Telemedicine is no longer be a novelty, with three in five large US employers now providing cost-saving digital healthcare benefits to employees
- 59% of employers offer access to a telemedicine program, compared with 30% in 2015 and just 16% in 2014
- A typical charge for a telemedicine visit is $40, compared to $125 for an office visit
- 75% of employers that offer telemedicine share the cost of the visit with their workers through a co-pay of generally around $25
- Healthline offers a directory showing the 17 best telemedicine companies.
These highlights are from the source article:
Employers Offer More Telemedicine Benefits