- Mobile Digital devices influence a majority (56%) of US in-store sales
- Digital’s influence on in-store sales has quadruped since 2013
- It’s impact is the greatest in the electronics (69%), automotive (59%) and home (58%) categories, and smallest in the grocery (46%), beauty (51%) and health (52%) categories
- Mobile devices were responsible for 35% of US retail e-commerce transactions
- Digital now influences 60% of the US’ estimated $4.1 trillion in retail sales.
Via the latest digital influence study from Deloitte
These highlights are from the source article:
Digital Devices Now Influence the Majority of US In-Store Sales