- In 2017 there have been more Internet users than ever and as a result, massive growth in the increase of social media users
- Today there are 3.7 billion internet users and 2.8 billion global social media users
- 50% of the world is now online and 37% are using social media
- 91% of social media users access social platforms via mobile devices, which means marketers absolutely need to have a mobile-first strategy in place
- Check out the attached infographic below to see how to best address this audience in your marketing and communication.
These highlights are from the source article:
Digital and Social Stats in 2017 A Snapshot