We Help People Use Technology to Build their Business
Who do you work with ?
- We work closely with owners, partners, CEOs, CFOs, CMOs, and CIOs.
- We work with an organization’s leadership team and senior managers.
- We help align your strategic goals with operational best practices and technology-enabled processes.
What companies have you worked with in the past?
- Here are some of the companies that our founder, Paul Helmick, has helped advise, consult and serve in the past.
What size companies do you work with?
- We work with Mid-Market companies with revenues of $10-$1B
- We work with SME (Small to Midsize Enterprises) with revenues of $1M to $10M
- We work with privately owned physician practices
- We work with privately owned skilled nursing facilities
- We work with investor-led startup companies
Why Healthcare? It’s growing…
Healthcare is the largest, fastest growing, and most complex industry in the world. The U.S. healthcare system accounts for more than $2.5 trillion in annual expenditures, which is nearly 20% of our nation’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
According to economists in the Office of the Actuary at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), spending is projected to grow at an annual average rate of 5.8% through 2020, which is 1.1% higher than our nation’s projected GDP growth. By 2020, healthcare spending is projected to exceed $4.5 trillion.
… but change creates challenges…
Despite its size and growth trajectory, the healthcare industry is plagued with large-scale problems and inefficiencies that are prompting a massive transformation in how care is accessed, delivered, and reimbursed. The fundamental challenges confronting healthcare have created opportunities for companies with innovative technology and services that address the most costly problems.
What specific markets do you serve?
Health Ventures serves a variety of health-care related industries:
- CEO’s and Leadership Teams
- Community Health Centers
- Home Medical Equipment Providers
- Insurance Providers
- Skilled Nursing Facilities