- At a net worth of $80 billion, Bill Gates is the richest man in the world.
- Here are the the attitudes he believes lead to continued success.
- His philanthropic activities have actually made the world a better place.
- He also achieved his dream, which was a personal computer on every desk.
1. Know how to say no.
2. Welcome criticism.
3. Be Optimistic.
4. Be willing to fail.
5. Focus on a goal and keep progressing toward it.
These highlights are from the source article:
Bill Gates Says These 5 Traits Guarantee Success