- The 2017 Digital Trends in B2B report from Econsultancy is available
- Content marketing by far the top digital priority for B2B marketers this year
- 58% of the 2,400 B2B marketers surveyed claimed that they will increase their content marketing budgets this year
- Lead generation – closely tied to content in many respects – is the next-most likely to get a spending increase, cited by 56% of respondents
- There’s less fervor for spending growth in more traditional areas such as paid search (33%) and display advertising (31%).
These highlights are from the source article:
B2B Marketers Keep the Focus on Content