- My thoughts on this – wow – Americans watch a lot of TV – if anyone says they don’t have time to learn, grow, serve, focus, workout, anything – this chart tells us the exact reason why
- The average US adult now spends more than 11 hours each day—almost half the entire day—listening to, watching, reading or interacting with some form of linear or digital media
- Adults spent almost six hours a day watching video alone, either on TV, computer or using a video-focused app or website on a smartphone or tablet
- 64 percent of homes have access to at least one of the three big SVOD services (Netflix, Hulu or Amazon)
- That’s up from 58 percent a year ago
- The full Q1 2018 Nielsen Total Audience Report is available here.