- There is a dramatic shift from working at your desktop to working on a mobile device
- work is no longer contained to a single, physical location, it’s more about what you can do, not where
- Millennials who will make up 75 percent of the workforce by 2020, expect to be able to work remotely
- 88 percent of HR managers report that employees have quit due to a lack of telework flexibility
- Interestingly, employees who use mobile apps for work are 34 percent more productive – win – win
- If employers want to entice top talent, offering mobile solutions that enable the same workflow and technology experience at work, on the go or at home are a must.