- I’m always inspired by the thoughtful writing in Inc Magazine and have read it cover to cover for many many years now
- I’ve learned that being asked and, asking of yourself, hard questions is a wonderful and powerful way to grow
- Here are 20 great questions from their article – one of which will surely hit home get you thinking about a valuable way to improve your life
- Keep it your phone or print it off – and when you have a quiet moment think about some of these questions and enjoy – I hope you have a great week!
- What would you love to accomplish or do more of?
- What is the first change you would start to make?
- What would you need to include MORE of in your life?
- What would you need to have LESS of in your life?
- What could you be happy about if you chose to be?
- What’s in the way?
- What action would you take, if you knew you could not possibly fail?
- What are you putting up with that goes against your values?
- What does your intuition tell you about this?
- What rules do you have that are getting in the way?
- Is your declared goal pulling you forward or are you struggling to reach it?
- Will this choice move you forward or keep you stuck?
- What lies are you telling yourself that usually limits your progress?
- What truth could you be speaking into your life to empower you?
- What’s stopping you from taking action?
- What is the first step and the next step?
- What is life asking you to do differently?
- What will you have to give up in order to make room for your goals?
- What needs your immediate attention?
- What might make the difference that could change everything?
Via Inc Magazine
These highlights are from the source article:
20 Powerful Questions That Will Help You Succeed in Life and Business